A new facility headed to the Lake Nona Performance Club can help improve your golf game.
The center, which will open in August, has partnered with InClubGolf, an indoor high-tech golf training company, to debut a location at the Lake Nona club. InClubGolf will offer “independent memberships for customized golf training with full access to automated, state-of-the-art technology coupled with the personalized guidance of a highly qualified PGA Professional,” and will be open for golfers of all skills and ages, said a release.
This would be the golf company’s second location in the world, with its first at the Newtown Athletic Club in Newtown, Pennsylvania.
“To be viable, we had to go beyond the structural design,” said Hervey Lavoie, president of InClubGolf, in a prepared statement. “As an avid golfer myself, I knew that too often indoor golf programs end up being seasonal and unsustainable because they only offer a hitting bay and by-the-hour access to a PGA Pro. With LNPC, we have created a successful, year-round independent membership option that eliminates hourly limitations and gives members full access to the newest indoor golf technology. We are committed to a personalized master training plan with shorter, more frequent lessons interspersed with informed practice and professionally supervised play both indoors and on the course.”
Here’s more on what to expect at the facility, according to the release:
- State-of-the-art TrackMan 4 launch monitors with dual radar technology in two full simulation bays
- Boditrak pressure mat and high-tech swing rotation analysis
- Arccos on-course game analysis and 150-square-foot putting lab with adjustable slope and radar stroke analysis
- Smart Start Golf, a learning program unique to InClubGolf, designed for juniors and beginners to learn golf etiquette, pace-of-play, rules, course management and the many game traditions
- Certified fitness coaching with custom referrals to performance center personal trainers
- On-course play opportunities with other members and play with the pro to reinforce in-studio learning and practice sessions
- Individuals interested in using the InClubGolf facility do not need to be members of the Lake Nona Performance Club.
The Lake Nona Performance Club, being co-developed by Lake Nona master planner Tavistock Development Co. LLC and Signet Real Estate, is a 130,000-square-foot facility at the Lake Nona Town Center in the fast-growing southeast Orlando community.
The center will create 100 full-time and part-time jobs by the end of its third year in operation. The facility is a joint venture between Lake Nona and Integrated Wellness Partners, a health and wellness services provider and subsidiary of Akron, Ohio-based private investment firm Signet LLC.
Lake Nona already is home to sports organizations such as the U.S. Tennis Association’s USTA National Campus and the Johnson & Johnson Human Performance Institute athletic training center. The community’s 650-acre Medical City hub also has gained national attention for its hospitals, incubators and academic institutions.
Read the original article on Orlando Business Journal.